 General / 4328
Re: See LEGO-Brand Salt and Pepper Shakers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 09:02:31 GMT

James Mathis wrote in message ...
I put up some pictures of LEGO brand salt and pepper shakers that my family
bought in 1981 at LEGOLAND Billund, Denmark.

Go to the bottom of the page at:

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/legopage.html

FYI, those are still for sale in LEGO specialty shops, and maybe in LEGOLAND
parks.

Eric