 General / 43263
Re: Are you going to try out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:15:13 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
So what do you think? Are you going to try out for the spot in the master
builder search (http://www.legomasterbuilder.com)?

If you are, let me know!

What do you think about the idea overall?

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liason
LEGO Community Development

WIRED.COM has an article on the search for a new Master Builder. ¬
The article includes quotes from the original announcement, and from Russell
Clark and myself, Aaron Sneary. It's really exciting that the media is
interested in this job search. ¬
Take a look:¬
<http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,60764-2,00.html Master Builder
Article>