 LEGO Company / 503
Re: Are you going to try out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 07:32:57 GMT

Really cool idea.

But since I just moved OUT of CA due to the high living cost (the house we'll
be building in FL will cost 1/3 of that in the SF Bay area, but will probably
double in value in the next 10-20 years due to the local building boom
starting to take off), I'm not about to move BACK (especially repacking my
Lego collection!).  I also couldn't take what would probably be a 50% paycut
(ESPECIALLY in CA).

That, and I can't build worth a crud ;-)

Jake McKee wrote:

So what do you think? Are you going to try out for the spot in the master
builder search (http://www.legomasterbuilder.com)?

If you are, let me know!

What do you think about the idea overall?

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liason