 LEGO Company / 525
Re: Are you going to try out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:40:17 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

All very nifty, but... I hope that LEGO turns the LEGOMasterBuilder.com site on
soon.

It still says "LEGOMasterBuilder.com will launch on October 13, 2003" but
today's the 14th. Given all the hype from the likes of Wired, expect some
outraged posts on slashdot about now, decrying LEGO's ability to hit web
deadlines. (I haven't gone and checked, for all I know they're there already)...

Whew... it's been changed to "watch this space for more information".