 General / 42350
  LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 3, 2003-- LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make? LEGO MasterBuilders Launch Global Search for Building Apprentices; International Celebrities Rise to the Challenge. To commemorate the launch of unique new classic (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.general) !!

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) Whoa! Cool! Go HoMa! Go Sean! Spotlighted. (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) Sounds awesome. Congrats to HoMa and Sean! -Kevin (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) Courteney Cox making lego models, now I fancy here even more!!! Tim (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) Thanks... I have a whole lot of pictures that I took at the event that I'll post later today or tomorrow. (Including photos of some of the models built by celebrities.) I had a fantastic time, and Holger and I got to spend time with some of (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) Congrats to Sean and all. I walked over to the gallery yesterday (18th street, NYC) they wouldn't let me in....:o(...looked interesting from looking in the windows, though. Best, Jonathan (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) So how would one go about becoming a Padawan learner to one of these 40 masters? And what trials to we have to pass to become a LEGO knight? (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) Excellent! What a great opportunity and honour for you guys. (...) Thanks. I'll be looking forward to the pics. This event sounds incredible; fitting for such an inspiring new product line. later, James Mathis (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Pictures of the event [Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?]

(...) Everybody: Well, I posted a whole folder full of pictures on MOCpages about the "What will you make" LEGO event. I was, unfortunately, very busy most of the evening, so most of the pictures are from the set-up and tear-down times. (URL) There (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) Here is a picture of her creation. (2 URLs) Sean Sean Kenney The Brick Apple, New York City in LEGO (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Pictures of the event [Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?]

(...) So thats what was inside.....I got some good looks through the windows, but couldn't see everything....nice stuff, thanks for posting the pic's. Congrats once again. I am Portuguese....but no relation: (URL) again, Jonathan (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) Neat, so did you learn any new modeling techniques from them? Did they critique your models? Cool event pictures. Some of the celebrity designs are funny. (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) Well, they were very busy most of the time since they were the "guests of honor" at the event. (They lead some building projects with kids, spoke on stage to the press, etc. ) I got to chat with a Master Builder named Peter early in the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

I just saw a snip about this on 'Access Hollywood', It was in their 'week in review' wrap-up, so it may have been featured before? I am not a regular viewer of this show so I have no idea. The showed a few of the models the celebs made and basically (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) James: I'm not sure if you saw my other post, but photos of the event are online now at (URL) Sean (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) Yes, indeed. This was also my impression. But not only the Master Builders, all employees from LEGO are "a really great bunch of people." A big big Thank You to all of them who made it possible to be there. (...) Yes, I talked to Vera (a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)