 MediaWatch / 1050
Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:04:07 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Abner Finley wrote:
   snip

Whoa! Cool! Go HoMa! Go Sean!

Spotlighted.

Thanks... I have a whole lot of pictures that I took at the event that I’ll post later today or tomorrow. (Including photos of some of the models built by celebrities.)

I had a fantastic time, and Holger and I got to spend time with some of the Master Builders, who are a really great bunch of people.

There were a lot of news crews, reporters, and other people at the event. Here is a 30-second clip from a New York City news station. It starts out with a pan across my Empire State Building, has a shot of Master Builder Guy Bagley building a 13-foot spider, and a short talk with me about my model of Greenwich Village, New York.

Read the article

Watch the video

Sean