 General / 42184
Re: Question on LUGNET Set Listing - Combo Packs of sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 22:18:45 GMT

Hello Scott,

In my database I have a field for "Notes" where I keep track of whether I got
the set new or used, if I know pieces to be damaged or missing, etc. I use that
field to keep track of combo sets too.

I list the individual sets in the regular database, then include a note if it
was part of a combo pack and what the combo's number is. I believe that it's
most important to keep track of the individual sets, and if they were part of a
combination pack, that's secondary.

Hope this was helpful.

Stephen