 General / 42180
  Re: Question on LUGNET Set Listing - Combo Packs of sets

(...) I guess the problem is what you're looking to do with the data. For accurate piece counts, you'd obviously want to just enter either the combo set number *OR* the individual sub-sets. That'd mean your piece counts would be accurate, your "My (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question on LUGNET Set Listing - Combo Packs of sets

(...) This is what I do in my set inventory, since I want a good estimate of the number of pieces in my collection. Of course, honestly, it wouldn't actually matter which way I do it since eBay and BrickLink purchases are not inventoried, and thus (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question on LUGNET Set Listing - Combo Packs of sets

Dave & All, (...) Indeed. Part counts are probably the most important. (...) Well, I don't want to mis-represent my counts, I guess. I can either list the 6569 and the numbers there, and not worry about the individual sets. I would consider these (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question on LUGNET Set Listing - Combo Packs of sets

Frank & All, (...) I see. (...) Ah, Indeed. I remember the pictures you posted when you moved from the east coast out to the west coast (I don't remember details off hand, I have enough trouble keeping track of myself!) and all the stuff you had. : (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question on LUGNET Set Listing - Combo Packs of sets

Hello Scott, In my database I have a field for "Notes" where I keep track of whether I got the set new or used, if I know pieces to be damaged or missing, etc. I use that field to keep track of combo sets too. I list the individual sets in the (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question on LUGNET Set Listing - Combo Packs of sets

(...) Just a few bricks... At least from that move, I can pretty confidently say I literally have tons of LEGO since my whole apartment contents were over 6 tons, it's a good guess LEGO was at least 1/3 of the weight... (...) I have some records (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.general)