 General / 4208
Re: how long is this part?`
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 23:21:22 GMT

jonathan wilson wrote:

can someone tell me how long (in mm???) the white rod thing used in the
skelleton surprise set and the snowspeeder set is? i am trying to model it in
ldraw and i cant find anyone who has one to measure it.
also can you please tell me how long the section between the "ring" and the end
is?

Why is this topic in .general not a .cad group? Seems a misdirected
post.
Why are you modeling without elements in hand? Seems a misdirected
effort.

Jonathon, you're wasting bandwidth and time. Post a pic of the element
instead of floundering around (for a dozen posts) with "it is, not, is"
posts... Better yet, Please consider internalising what people are
telling you about wasted modeling efforts and stop the madness.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.