 General / 4207
Re: Spyrius at Zainy Brainy??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 23:22:48 GMT

On Mon, 17 May 1999 15:23:47 GMT, "Jason Fabisch" <jfabisch@alphawire.com>
wrote:

I was at Zainy Brainy two days ago and was shocked.  I saw two little Spyrius
robots.  They were the same but that had two just sitting there.  It was a
small set with a robot with 6 wheels and two arms with pinchers.  Is this
unusual?  The box date was 1994.  I thought, "Wow, these are 5 years old!"

Jason F.

Very unusual.  Spyrius was not the most popular theme, but I thought it was
pretty good - especially for all the black pieces.

-- Terry K --