 General / 4209
Re: how long is this part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 00:23:14 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner wrote:

lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) writes:

I think this element is getting more difficult to find these days.  A few
years ago, you could buy a Skeleton Surprise for $7.99, but unfortunately
it's long gone.

There's also one in the set 8501 Ice Slizer.

I wish I had bought a couple of Skeleton Surprises a year ago, when they
were abundant in the shops.  They look really cool!

   There's also one with "Ski," the arctic ThrowBot
   (or is that ...?)

   LFB.