 General / 41707
Re: Pick-A-Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 05:19:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:
In lugnet.general, Jason Spears writes:
When this comes to the Lego Store in Chicago, I'll be excited.  Until then
I'm just jealous.  :(

I'm jealous too... but would be excited to see this offered in even one
store ANYwhere in Canada!  We buy LEGO up here too you know.  ;)

Dear LEGO... isn't there a reasonably good argument to put this type of
system in a store in the Eaton's Centre in downtown Toronto?

I agree. Eaton's is a great place to have the store! I'll clear space in my
living room :)

DaveE