 General / 41678
Re: Pick-A-Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:07:19 GMT

What a bunch of great photographs. Thanks for sharing them, Huw.

The clear bins make it look like a bulk candy store that can be found in US
shopping malls.

It will be interesting what the Pick a Brick system does for rare brick
availability on Bricklink and similar venues. I have a hard time paying
$4.00 for a single sloped brick! !

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?q=75+2+x+2+x+3+Double+Convex&searchSort=
P&sz=100&sellerUsername=&t=31&c=6&u=&i=&uR=&invNew=&itemType=P&invType=

(note that I'm not picking on any Bricklink seller, just hoping that
availability will push the "what the market will bear" prices down...)

Bryan

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message
I have just come back from Billund (with about 4Kg of bulk :-) )

There are somewhere between 300-500 different types of pieces available.
These include: