 General / 41572
Re: Virus mail most of castle members just recieved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 00:20:02 GMT

Wow ! was this an assassination attempt on us castle heads?
Strange......good think I delete junk mail

Joey

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
Hi everybody,

15 min. ago a mail was sent to alot of LUGNET members most of them from .Castle.
Although I already sent a mail to each of you individual I'm posting it here
as well just in case.

The mail you received titled: "Re: Try that security patch from Microsoft."
Don't open it, delete it as soon as you can, it's a virus named "W32.Gibe.B@mm".

more information on this virus is available here:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.gibe.b@mm.html

Just thought you should know...

Yaron "Webrain" Dori