 General / 41573
Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates! - and Minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 01:09:23 GMT

Jeremy Scott <copyright@nospam.cox.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
See the freakshow at:

http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/mottled/

-- Hop-Frog

Not to bring up a dead topic, but I just got a flame-colored brick!
<snip>

I can go one better - minifig legs!

The No.10 minifig in my 3431 streetball set has a mostly medium blue left
leg, and a mixed medium/dark blue right leg with a 'lovely' tie-dye look on
the back.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DuckieDave/Misc/fig01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DuckieDave/Misc/fig02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DuckieDave/Misc/fig03.jpg

Gallery: www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=37821

Deep links:
www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Copyright/MISC/flamebricks/flamebrickfront.png
...and...
www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Copyright/MISC/flamebricks/flamebrickback.png

<snip>

Also, because I originally posted this at FBTB, in one of the responses
another FBTB forum member told about how he also got a flame-colored brick
in his RGS.
<snip>

In case anyone else wants to try for a mottled minifig - on the assumption
that it was part of a 'bad' batch, I got mine from the local Toymaster,
about a month ago.

(Duckie) Dave Till