 General / 41307
41306  |  41308
Subject:
Where's the Beef?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 03:27:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge writes:
For those interested, a picture of my livestock can be found here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/village/livestock.jpg

I like almost all of them.  All except the cows; they are so scrawny!!  You
should built some crops to feed them :)  All kidding aside, I like them all,
especially the green duck and the blue footed Goose.

~Kevin Blocksidge~
www.lugnet.com/~1763

I'll admit they're pretty thin.  So I decided to beef them up.  I started with
the design that I used, Franklin Cain's bovine design (credit where credit
is due):

And spent an hour on the hoof, grazing through my parts stock.  After bullying
the design, I came up with one that I think is utterly nifty.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/village/newmoocow.jpg
They're three wide instead of two, and their heads are two wide instead of one.
Oh!  And now they have tails :)

Is that Moosic to your ears?
Or can I stop using all these bad puns? ;)

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros