 General / 41258
Re: New Poll, do you keep or scrap MOCs for parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:16:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:
Okay, so the other day I was packing up
a few projects including my recent dragon
for safekeeping, when suddenly a thought
crossed my mind. (maybe I should just tear
this thing apart for the pieces.) Of course,
I shrugged off the thoguht and decided to
write this simple poll instead.

Anyway, here's the simple question. Do
you keep your MOCs together after posting
them, or do you scrap them for parts and
build something else?

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=141

I'd like to hear your comments.

Thanks,

I didn't vote in your poll because of the aforementioned flaws (neither of
those choices fits what I do).  Depending on the size and complexity of the
MOC, I may or may not take it apart.  I have some, like Marvin the Martian,
that I've had together for years.  The Nebuchadnezzar and Blood Moon are the
same, I don't foresee any time soon that I'll take them apart.  Then there
are those like the USA Mosaic that I know I'll never take apart.  Otherwise,
stuff stays together until I need the pieces (which is become less and less
likely) or I need the space.  They'll usually stay together long enough to
display at Brickfest, and after that who knows.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com