 General / 41249
Re: New Poll, do you keep or scrap MOCs for parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:07:38 GMT

Well!

I see that the meticulousness of this hobby often transfers into other
areas.  While I agree that the question cannot be answered with a simple yes
or no, I understand it and would like to offer my comments.

I've had three medium-size MOC's hanging from my ceiling that have been
together for over 5 years now.  No vital or rare pieces in them and no plans
yet to take them apart.  I love them and they're sort of the marker of my
return from my Dark Ages.  My Green Widow and Blacktron I MCM have been
together at least a year.  I'll probably take them apart when I have
something to take their place in the glass display case I have.

I tend to keep things together for awhile for several reasons; to admire my
work, to share it with friends, and to inspire me to greater and more
complex projects.

Dave