 General / 41253
Re: ozBricks Fans Websites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:26:06 GMT

Yaron, the site looks fantastic, but one glaring omission hit me like a Lego
brick: Where do you put mecha? Even ldraw has it's own category and much of
that can't be built IRL (cool stuff though).

Tony Knaak's site: http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/enter.html has quite a
few mecha and I know of at least one more mecha site coming soon to ozbricks.