 General / 41212
Re: ozBricks Fans Websites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 00:34:30 GMT

Just wanted to say thanks for the great response I got regarding the web.
I fixed some errors I made thanks for your mails. However there are still
a few webs where their maker is still unknowen (at least to me) so contact
me as soon as possible so I can give you the credit you deserve.

Another thing I wanted to clearify regarding the Miscellaneous sector.
This sector was made for all those webs who have combine more then one theme
at their webs (like a mix between castle and space) or I couldn't find a
better sector for them. If you feel that your web is not under the right
sector then just contact me and I'll move you to the sector you desire.

So far the greatest sector is Space (& StarWars) with 11 websites. Really
nice work guys and I'm saying that inspite the fact I'm not a space fan.

We live to build
Yaron "Webrain" Dori

www.ozbricks.net/links