 General / 41207
Re: ozBricks Fans Websites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:37:22 GMT

Hey, could you switch mine (Kruetech) to this?

http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/home.htm

The one you linked to is a prototype for a new layout, and I want to make it
a surprise.  :)

-JHK

In lugnet.announce, Yaron Dori writes:
Hi everybody.

Since a lot of LEGO fans have websites under ozBricks, and most of us don't
even know of their existence, I made a website that contains a full list of
links to those websites.

www.ozbricks.net/links

It's divided so far to sectors like Castle-Ninja, Space-SW,
Technic-Mindstorms, Pirates, Trains, Bionicles, LDraw & Miscellaneous (all
the webs that don't fit with any of the above or concerns for more then one
theme).
I'll try to keep it update every once in a while

If you have a website under ozBricks and:
1. It's not on the list
2. Near the picture from your web it's written Made By: Unknowen
3. You don't agree with the sector it's in

then contact me with the details and I'll fix it.

Hope you'll like it and you'll continue to build more webs under ozBricks.

P.S. Thanks to Michael (ozBricks) for his help and support

We live to build
Yaron "Webrain" Dori