 General / 41213
41212  |  41214
Subject:
Uber-Garlic Pickles: Lost Forever?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 03:56:32 GMT

Hey everybody, how's it goin'?  I am looking to make a batch of Uber-Garlic
Pickles but I can't seem to find the page or the recipe anymore since
Fibblesnork got taken down.  Does anyone know where I can find the recipe,
whether you have it yourself or know of an alternate location for the site?
Any help would be great!

Thanks, Wilson