 General / 40999
Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:33:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager writes:
I've already checked out these sites:

looking for PANTONE™ or HKS color numbers but I got no answer. has somebody
compared the lego colors to the ones from PANTONE™ http://www.pantone.com/.
even if I get just the basic color numbers for: White, Grey, Black, Red,
Blue, Yellow, Green and Tan would be a great help.

We have some of that info here:

  http://peeron.com/inv/colors

Mostly from the PNLTC color chart[1], and from Steve Bliss' work.

:)

Dan

[1] http://www.pnltc.org/articles/article_colortable.html