 General / 40996
40995  |  40997
Subject:
Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:18:24 GMT

hi folks,

I've already checked out these sites:

http://www.ozbricks.net/clark/ColorTree.html
http://guide.lugnet.com/color/
http://www.baseplate.com/colors/
http://www.henrylim.org/LEGOColours.html

looking for PANTONE™ or HKS color numbers but I got no answer. has somebody
compared the lego colors to the ones from PANTONE™ http://www.pantone.com/.
even if I get just the basic color numbers for: White, Grey, Black, Red,
Blue, Yellow, Green and Tan would be a great help.

many THX in advance, willy