 General / 40553
Re: Need help to guesstimate the size of my collection!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 05:52:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons writes:
It's the second picture, just scroll down a bit.  This pic doesn't show
everything, but I would guess that it represents about 75% of what I own.
Can anyone give me a ballpark figure? I'd love to have a more accurate
number to provide for the interview, and it would great to mention how the
Lugnet community helped me out.  If they actually come to my apartment, I'll
be sure to wear my Lugnet t-shirt with pride!

I have a pretty accurate count of my bricks, and I weigh in at 203,000
bricks. At a rough guess, I'd say my collection is a bit more than what
you've got in the picture volume-wise. I'd guess about 150,000 is shown in
the picture-- and if that's 75% of your collection, that puts you at an even
200,000! Hey, we match! :)

DaveE