 General / 40164
Re: Suggestions wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:42:18 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane writes:
Hi all

I seem to find the software I use for creating (Technic) webpages very
troublesome when it comes to publishing (uploading the pages). The culprits
being Netscape composer and MS coolpage 2.6.

What I'm after is a consensus as to what is the best software (preferably
free) to use?

I'm using a combination of Win 98 and AOL.

I used Frontpage Express for my site - I think it comes with MS office. It's
monumentally better than Frontpage (for simple sites), I put together the
basic site in a couple of hours http://www.ozbricks.com/bre/index.htm and
most of that time was creating the pic on the front page 8?)

ROSCO