 General / 40133
Re: yet Another Feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 06:48:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Wade writes:
I'll toss my thoughts in there.

A while back I posted some MOC's of some cars that I had created without using
regular car frames.

http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=12716

I got not one response to it, and I was fairly dissappointed. I had worked a
long time developing my car, and I thought that at least ONE person would
notice and say "hey, neat job!" or "I did that six years ago". Now I don't
expect that EVERY post get a response...but everyone lives in their own world
and thinks they are the most important.

As you know the photos were inaccesible (sp?) at the time of your post so no
one could view the MOC's, ROSCO pointed this out for you so you did indeed get
a helpful answer.

Looking in your BrickSelf-folder here:

Shows that 348 people have looked in at your cars, that's an big room full of
people!

Okay, so the induvidual photos are not viewed as many times but considering the
speed of BS recently this is no suprise (it do run fast for me this time of day
though).

Personally I don't know anything about town or cars or carbases but they look
neat to me :)

Try reposting the message again if you feel feedback is important to you...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)