 General / 40075
Re: Hope to help, edify and soothe, but probably won't
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:39:15 GMT

<<snip long and well written good stuff>>

Amen to that!

LUGNET, the friendliest place on the 'net - let's keep it this way.

My name is Tobbe and I *LOVE* LUGNET, BriskShelf, Peeron and a whole lot more!

I'd give you all a big hug if it were not for the ocean between us!

+--oo--+

A rose to the people who contribute to my hobby:

--{{-@

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu