 General / 40014
Re: Feedback thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:17:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Henry Kruer writes:

Look at this MOC:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=19233
the Trundeller is just awesome!  But when I came around it a day and 1/2
later, it had no responses!  NONE!  And now I am the only respondant to this
MOC.

Actually, I lost track of that thread before I responded, so I started my
own thread here:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=19276

So, there were two respondents.  :)

-Hendo