 General / 39996
Re: Feedback thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 02:48:52 GMT

Whoa! Slam on the brakes! I see there is alot of anger floating around here,
especially in the .space section!

The first thing I want to discuss Anthony is your comment about the .spacers
who have time to say "hey cool", but not give good feedback. Personally I
stray from giving advise or "it would look better if" replies because some
people just can't take critism, that's the bottom line. I would rather look
and ponder to myself about what could make this moc look interesting/better
then risk coming off as some cyber jerk telling people what to do. But if it
a creation that REALLY looks good I say it. I know I have fallen into the
lurker/poster catagory, but I just felt it was nicer to hold my tounge and
not piss people off.

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

In lugnet.general, Anthony Babington writes:
I stopped posting feedback myself because my
replies just got ignored in favor of the great high .spacers, who make
wonderful creations, but seem to have no time to give the occasional "that's
cool, but have you tried doing this?" post.
my $0.03
-Anthony