 General / 39560
Re: LEGO Momentum 'Builds' as Holidays Approach
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:53:58 GMT

Lego SHOES. This I have got to see.

Now, if only I could convert a cross-trainer (a possibly unhealthy shoe) to
a running shoe and to a soccer shoe by BUILDING LIKE CRAZY-- that would be
innovative.

When I was a kid we had to make our own shoe decorations from small,
interchangeable plastic parts...

-Erik