 General / 39539
Re: New poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 03:25:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Make up your mind, you yell "Yes" and then qualify it by saying, "okay, but
not really."  Personally, I'd count that as a big "No".

Really? I read it as "Yes, but I understand why". Or "Maybe" (IE yes they
used my idea, but I'm not sure if it was because of *me* or not, it may have
been someone else or an internally generated decision). I didn't see "No" in
it at all.

DaveE