 General / 39534
Re: New poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 03:19:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy Scott writes:
Though I will get membership soon, I haven't yet so I'll answer here.

YES!!!

I sent an idea for WildWest two years before its debuet.  I very strongly
think that Lego took advatage of the kids (me included) who sent this idea
to them.  However, to now play the devil's advocate, thousands of kids
probably did the same thing I did.  If TLG gave credit to any of us, I could
see hundreds of lawsuits for intelectual rights to the idea once the series
become popular - and lots of money would be asked for that really isn't
deserved.  After all, I only said, "give me some cowboys"

Make up your mind, you yell "Yes" and then qualify it by saying, "okay, but
not really."  Personally, I'd count that as a big "No".

-->Bruce<--