 General / 39397
Re: New Member Updates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 14:54:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.general, Sean Devolites writes:
In lugnet.general, John Henry Kruer writes:
I sent my LUGNET member form a few weeks ago, and still no email with
payment info.

Ok, I'll look into this and contact you.

I've noticed that there are a bunch of new LUGNET members,
though.

What's up?

-JHK
Ahhhhhh.  What a conveniant day that you ask that on : )
As I found out myself, stuff like this can take a while.

In LUGNET's defense, most memberships are processed in a few days.
I agree with that, just mine took a while.

It took me 3 months to finish b/c Suz is busy.
Just be patient (what a guy I am to tell you : ))
and it'll work out.
Hasta La Vista, Sean
Finally LUGNET member 1818.

fyi, Sean's membership was processed less than 24 hours from my receipt of his
payment.
True.  I'm sorry if I sounded a bit offensive, I was just trying to say that
you or Cary would contact him when they got the chance.  I was just happy to
be a member and he conveniantly brought it up on the same day.  I know you
guys usually get things done really quick, and if they don't get done then
you contact us after a few days or so.  Sorry again.
Hasta La Vista, Sean