 General / 39387
Re: New Member Updates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 22:36:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Henry Kruer writes:
I sent my LUGNET member form a few weeks ago, and still no email with
payment info.  I've noticed that there are a bunch of new LUGNET members,
though.

What's up?

-JHK
Ahhhhhh.  What a conveniant day that you ask that on : )
As I found out myself, stuff like this can take a while.
It took me 3 months to finish b/c Suz is busy.
Just be patient (what a guy I am to tell you : ))
and it'll work out.
Hasta La Vista, Sean
Finally LUGNET member 1818.