 General / 39406
Re: New Member Updates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 00:09:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Cary Clark writes:
Sean, I should clear this up for you and anyone else who reads this. I am
not a LUGNET administrator, and I have no special privileges or influence
other than curating the FAQ newsgroup.

Since my e-mail is on the FAQ page, I get occasional questions directed to
me as if I know all and can fix anything related to LUGNET (and sometimes
LEGO). While I enjoy being omnipotent (or maybe just omniscient), I always
reply as a simple friend of LUGNET and copy admin@lugnet.com on any request
that only they can handle.

Cary
OK, once again my bad.  I just said that either you, like in my case,
or Suz would contact him soon.  I know your there to help, and you,
like in Suz and Todd's case, do a great job.  I'm sorry if I misunderstood
somehow.
Hasta La Vista, Sean