 General / 39387
    Re: New Member Updates? —Sean Devolites
   (...) Ahhhhhh. What a conveniant day that you ask that on : ) As I found out myself, stuff like this can take a while. It took me 3 months to finish b/c Suz is busy. Just be patient (what a guy I am to tell you : )) and it'll work out. Hasta La (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Member Updates? Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Ok, I'll look into this and contact you. (...) In LUGNET's defense, most memberships are processed in a few days. (...) fyi, Sean's membership was processed less than 24 hours from my receipt of his payment. I might sounds a little bit (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Member Updates? —Sean Devolites
   (...) I agree with that, just mine took a while. (...) True. I'm sorry if I sounded a bit offensive, I was just trying to say that you or Cary would contact him when they got the chance. I was just happy to be a member and he conveniantly brought it (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Member Updates? —Cary Clark
   In lugnet.general, Sean Devolites writes: ... (...) Sean, I should clear this up for you and anyone else who reads this. I am not a LUGNET administrator, and I have no special privileges or influence other than curating the FAQ newsgroup. Since my (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Member Updates? —Sean Devolites
   (...) OK, once again my bad. I just said that either you, like in my case, or Suz would contact him soon. I know your there to help, and you, like in Suz and Todd's case, do a great job. I'm sorry if I misunderstood somehow. Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)