 General / 39196
  Lego candy

Wassssup Everyone, I was just at the mall this afternoon, and saw something in one of the candy store windows. (I forget the name) I saw Lego shaped sugar candy. They looked almost the same and I think you can build with them too. Anyone else see (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego candy

(...) lol, ya. That stuff tastes horrible... so if you get it, get it to build with and not for eating, lol. I actually tried to make a MOC with it bout 6 months ago .. see this thread: (URL) link to the story and pics is actaully now at: (URL) is (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego candy

(...) after I've bought and eaten that Lego candy, I dreamed that I ate real LEGO bricks, and just couldn't quit! /Tore (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego candy

(...) Sean, They're definitely some fun for a little while, but then you get the munchies, and they all go away. They're like HUGE smarties, which I can only eat so many of before getting that sugar ugh feeling. Seriously, they make really good (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego candy

(...) Thanks for the response. Smarties are good, but I always go through them to fast to remember what they taste like. Thanks for the halloween tip, something for next year. Now only if I knew what they were called.... Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego candy

(...) OK, thanks for the tip. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego candy

(...) Thanks for the warning. If I get them I'll try to eat them fast and not think about it : ) Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego candy

(...) BTW, along the lines of what Tony said about them being good stocking stuffers, an idea is to get a personalized LEGO mug (you can get them at Legoland) with the name of the recipient, wrap some of the Lego candy in pretty cellophane tied with (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego candy

(...) To bad I'm on the other coast : ( (...) ummm, my wrapping would probably be worse than the prepackaging. : | (...) Yeah, I totally agree with you there, I think. : ) OK, no more posting at night for me. Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego candy

(...) Ha! I love that you refer to non-Lego-lovin' types as muggles! That's great! I think I'm going to keep that one going when I post. Thanx for the smile! And that's a really cool idea for a Christmas gift, too. Do you know if Legoland sells (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)