 General / 39248
Re: Lego candy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 04:20:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Maggie Cambron writes:
BTW, along the lines of what Tony said about them being good stocking
stuffers, an idea is to get a personalized LEGO mug (you can get them at
Legoland)
To bad I'm on the other coast : (

with the name of the recipient, wrap some of the Lego candy
in pretty cellophane tied with curling ribbon (if the prepackaging isn't
presentable)
ummm, my wrapping would probably be worse than the prepackaging. : |

and put it in the mug for a gift. The only problem with
that is that the people most likely to appreciate something like that are
probably here, and mundanes/muggles, who wouldn't like it as much, are not
likely to think of something like that for us.

Maggie C.
Yeah, I totally agree with you there, I think. : )
OK, no more posting at night for me.
Hasta La Vista, Sean