 General / 39305
Re: Lego candy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 03:47:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Maggie Cambron writes:
and mundanes/muggles, who wouldn't like it as much, are not
likely to think of something like that for us.

     Ha!  I love that you refer to non-Lego-lovin' types as muggles!  That's
great!  I think I'm going to keep that one going when I post.  Thanx for the
smile!
     And that's a really cool idea for a Christmas gift, too.  Do you know
if Legoland sells those via the internet, for those of us way too far away
to get there personally before then?

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander