 General / 39238
Re: Lego candy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 21:10:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Alexander writes:
Sean,
    They're definitely some fun for a little while, but then you get the
munchies, and they all go away.  They're like HUGE smarties, which I can
only eat so many of before getting that sugar ugh feeling.
    Seriously, they make really good stocking stuffers, and great Halloween
goodies (little late for that, I know).  You can indeed build with them,
which gives them an element of fun that most candy doesn't have.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander
Thanks for the response.  Smarties are good, but I always go through them
to fast to remember what they taste like.  Thanks for the halloween tip,
something for next year.  Now only if I knew what they were called....
Hasta La Vista, Sean