 General / 38642
Re: Bionicle Shoes (Re: is this for real)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:07:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Papenfuss writes:
Yup, sure is. Here is a much better pic of it, and no line wrapping, lol:

http://www.landofbricks.com/bz/shoes1.jpg

There is an ad of it on the back of the Bionicle comic #8, which is in the
bag with the new Lego club mag. hitting homes now. My 8 year old son already
wants them. And thats the age range they are aiming at. Just proof of how
much money Bionicle is really making for Lego. This is a good thing ;)

What are you calling "a good thing"?  The fact that LEGO is making money, or
the fact that the Bionicle theme is at least partially responsible for that
money?

Personally, I think it's great that LEGO is making money, after a couple of
tough years.  I just wish they were making money selling actual LEGO bricks
(the kind that work with all other themes & sets!), not this Bionicle or
Galidor 'stuff'...

JohnG, GMLTC