 General / 38635
38634  |  38636
Subject:
Bionicle Shoes (Re: is this for real)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 05:35:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Travis Kunce writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Matoro/Bionicle-MOCs/MISC-MOCS/bioniclesho
es/bionicleshoe.jpg

-TK

Yup, sure is. Here is a much better pic of it, and no line wrapping, lol:

http://www.landofbricks.com/bz/shoes1.jpg

There is an ad of it on the back of the Bionicle comic #8, which is in the
bag with the new Lego club mag. hitting homes now. My 8 year old son already
wants them. And thats the age range they are aiming at. Just proof of how
much money Bionicle is really making for Lego. This is a good thing ;)

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com