 General / 38634
  is this for real

(URL) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Bionicle Shoes (Re: is this for real)

(...) Yup, sure is. Here is a much better pic of it, and no line wrapping, lol: (URL) is an ad of it on the back of the Bionicle comic #8, which is in the bag with the new Lego club mag. hitting homes now. My 8 year old son already wants them. And (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bionicle Shoes (Re: is this for real)

(...) What are you calling "a good thing"? The fact that LEGO is making money, or the fact that the Bionicle theme is at least partially responsible for that money? Personally, I think it's great that LEGO is making money, after a couple of tough (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bionicle Shoes (Re: is this for real)

(...) Mainly the fact that Lego is making money from the Bionicle line. I know that will transfer into more Bionicle stuff (like 2 movies for example). But also that it is Bionicle making money. I think its a great way for kids to get into the Lego (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bionicle Shoes (Re: is this for real)

(...) 1) Don't you think that if actual bricks sold as well as Bionicle that Lego would do just that? 2) Bionicle is as compatable with all other themes and sets as traditional Technic is-you just have to figure out where it fits in for you. Townies (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: is this for real

is it ok for me to almost want a pair of these... i can't see myself at work with missle launcher pinned to to my sneakers, in fact i doubt i'd do it at home. but it seems neat for some silly reason. i hear that trojan and lego are teaming up for (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)