 General / 3856
  Picutre of promotional Milk Delivery Lorry.

Hello! Here is a picture of a promotional Milk Delivery Lorry; (URL) It is a 1999 set, but i don't know the set number yet. Only way to get it is to order it from the Milk Company. Maybe I will order it one day :-) Hugo Matre (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Milk Delivery Lorry, new link.

(...) Lego image at bottom left. Hugo Matre (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Milk Delivery Lorry, new link.

The link works fine for me. Simon (URL)Here is a picture of a promotional Milk Delivery Lorry; (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Picutre of promotional Milk Delivery Lorry.

(...) You can see the scanned box at: (3 URLs) I can't buy this set on behalf of other people.) Fredrik (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Picutre of promotional Milk Delivery Lorry.

How are we going to get these? Is there a milk purchase requirement? Is there anyone that can get them in quantity? I think it's a cute little set and I'd like to have at least one. (grey grills on the side below the body are a nice simulation of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Picutre of promotional Milk Delivery Lorry.

(...) Yes, and one of the coolest things about it is it appears *not* to use those awful specialized vehicle chassis pieces -- just good ol' plates. John C. (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Milk Delivery Lorry, new link.

It may not work for some people... and it will for others. It depends on your news/mail client s/w. Some will pick up the "." at the end of the URL, and others will be "smart" and assume it is a period. (...) -- dave (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Milk Delivery Lorry, new link.

Hi Hugo- Have you seen this set? What pieces make up the "milk bottles" on the hand truck the minifig is wheeling? (I'm assume that they are blue milk bottles) And on a different note: Any there any Norwegian readers of Lugnet who could get large (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Picutre of promotional Milk Delivery Lorry.

(...) Can someone translate what this page actually says? It looks like it gives a price and address. Russell (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Picutre of promotional Milk Delivery Lorry.

sweet. it's not town-jr styled! real doors!! maybe this is...LEGO:A New Hope!! (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Picutre of promotional Milk Delivery Lorry.

(...) On the picture you see a set that is not for sale in the toy shop. You may only order it direct from TINE by paying 80 norwegian kroner to our bank account: 8101.05.00079 (shipping within Norway included).Remember to fill out the payment (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Milk Delivery Lorry, new link.

(...) No, haven't seen the set yet. I guess Fredrik Glöckner have seen it as he have scanned it. I am sure he will answer your questions. (...) Sorry, I am afraid they will not accept large orders for it. At least not before their campaign is over. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Milk Delivery Lorry, new link.

(...) I haven't actually opened the box, but I assume the milk bottles are simply 1×1 round bricks? Fredrik (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Picutre of promotional Milk Delivery Lorry.

(...) Thanks for the translation. I assume it can be ordered and sent to the USA with actual shipping costs paid for? Russell (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Picutre of promotional Milk Delivery Lorry.

(...) I have been able to get a few (4) of the trucks anyway! I will start an auction pretty soon. Just have to sort out how much shipping to the US will cost and so on. Here's a picture of the set. (URL) auction will be of the type where the four (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Picutre of promotional Milk Delivery Lorry.

Ditto, I'd want at least one. (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Picutre of promotional Milk Delivery Lorry.

Hi, I know this is the wrong group, but since the Tine company does not ship these Milk Truck sets to the US, I made an arrangement to order several. Most are reserved (I don't have them in the US yet, but in a couple weeks I should) but I still (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.general)