 General / 38334
Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:27:23 GMT

   Okay, I'm kinda new to this, so if I mess up somewhere, oh well.  alright
here are my predictions (This is after reading chapter 35, so if you haven't
read it yet, don't finish this post).

   First of all, I just started reading the book a few days ago and was
hooked, probably like other people.  So thanks to Anthony for something to
read in my free time.

   Okay heres my prediction

   Now that Ethelred controls Garalt,I think he will use Garalt to kill
Swift-Strike, Drakon and maybe Garn or Scythe  By that time everyone else
will realize what hes doing and try to stop him, meanwhile Greylen will
realize Ethelred is controlling Garalt and using his magic and the magic
released by all the dragons, will fight with Ethelred over Garalt.  Greylen
will probably win, killing Ethelred but also injuring himself. Garalt,
Drakon, Kullvox and maybe Deamonclaw-if he doesn't stay back with Greylen,
will go to fight Zakar.  Zakar and his men will probably kill Drakon and
injure kullvox, leaving Garalt on his own for the moment.  Then at the last
second either the Paladins or Dragoons will arrive to prevent Garalt from
being killed.

Okay, thats my prediction.

Hasta La Vista, Sean