 General / 38296
Re: Eric Harshbarger and the Insanely Popular 3033 Basic Bulk 1200 Piece Blue Tub!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 18:57:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Jake Rentar writes:
    Recently interested in all these masterbuilders, (you know, Henry "14
foot-long dino" Lim, and Eric "Makes a program for Lego and gets free mosaic
kits" Harshbarger, etc.) I too want to make some 'cool' stuff that other 10
year old kids will envy.  Why? Because I get big stupid thrills.  Actually,
because I enjoy building mosaics and sculptures.

Jake, I just want to tell you that I laughed out loud when I read this part
of your message!  You've got the *perfect* reason to want to build stuff out
of Lego -- "I get big stupid thrills"...  You know, I just turned 40, and I
still think the same way as you do at age 14.  It's all about stupid thrills
- how else can you explain all of our infatuation with little plastic blocks?

I hope you always get big stupid thrills by building stuff, and I wish you
all the best in trying to find the pieces you want and need.  (And yea, even
at age 40 I still sometimes have problems aquiring the pieces I need!)

JohnG, GMLTC