 General / 38287
Re: Eric Harshbarger and the Insanely Popular 3033 Basic Bulk 1200 Piece Blue Tub!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:12:36 GMT

Amazingly enough, I just grabbed a couple from KMart here locally too. Very
odd to find KMart with such recent stuff! But I don't know how many KMarts
there are left around the country these days.

JB

In lugnet.general, Gregory Muri writes:

John, I wish I was lucky enough to have tracked down a dozen 4105's.  :)  I
live in the Atlanta area and have only been able to get my hands on 10 so
far.  Seems like the Wal-Mart stores are the only places to find them here
and they only get 4 at a time.  Even with 8 different stores within a
reasonable distance, many have not had any at all.