 General / 38262
  Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....

(...) in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I'd rather see some good ole' plastic violence than sombodys mugshot. Lighten up Ben, Brickshelf rocks, and your buddy's problem was probably just an innocent mistake. Keith(A simulated-violence loving (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....

(...) I do not like censorship in general: the freedom of speach is a really worthful thing! But some censorship might be needed in any kind of public announcement-board. I have no problems with 'bad taste' pictures on a private homepage. But total (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....

<some snippage here> (...) As you say, it is how we over here appear to you. The portrayal of these instances by the media over there plays them up so much that one would almost think it is a regular occurance. The American media is just as bad if (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....

(...) (Even (...) news: (...) So a logical and 'common sense' statement is grounds for the liberal brain washers to harass you. It really bothers me to hear you say that you do not wish to present a well thought out opinion because of them. That is (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....

(...) [Big-Snip] (...) The modern educational system has a hundred years of programming to produce people who, like machine parts, are relatively interchangeable. One of the worst things that a school-based authority can have to deal with is a puple (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)