 General / 38145
Re: Keyboard trouble!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 23:02:32 GMT

Hi everyone,

I jus’ wanted to say thanks to all the great
individuals who so kindly offered their advice.
Thanks to y’all my keyboard is now workin’ fine!

It’s people like:
                         Calum Tsang
                         Robert Fay
                         Dan O'Connell
                         Tom Stangl
                         James Brown
                &      John Morgan
who really make Lugnet a great place to be in.
I know that sounds cliché, but it’s true.

             Appreciatively,

                                      --==Richard==--